Inhalt des Dokuments
Es gibt keine deutsche Übersetzung dieser Webseite.
Workshop on Challenges in Algorithmic Social Choice
- Eisenhardt Castle
- © Rolf Niedermeier
The workshop will take place from October 8 to October 11, 2014, at Eisenhardt Castle in Bad Belzig , 70 kilometers southwest of Berlin, Germany.
Workshop goal and format
The workshop goal is to stimulate and discuss new research topics in a thriving field of research at the interface of social choice theory and computer science, algorithms and computational complexity. It aims at bringing together young researchers and prominent researchers working in the area of Computational Social Choice.
The workshop consists of six one-hour big-picture talks, short contributed research talks, and sufficient room for small-group discussions.
- Edith Elkind (University of Oxford) 
- Ariel Procaccia (Carnegie Mellon University) 
- Clemens Puppe (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology) 
- Arkadii Slinko (University of Auckland) 
- Toby Walsh (NICTA and University of New South Wales) 
- Gerhard J Woeginger (Eindhoven University of Technology) 
- Piotr Faliszewski (AGH University of Science and Technology, Krakow)
- Rolf Niedermeier (TU Berlin)
Organizing committee (TU
- Robert Bredereck (chair)
- Jiehua Chen
- Rolf Niedermeier
- Nimrod Talmon
- Christlinde Thielcke
The workshop is supported by the German Research Foundation (DFG , project PAWS NI 369/10),
the DFG Research Training Group "Methods for Discrete Structures ", and TU Berlin .